RARE! MAINE LOBSTER - How to Prepare and How to Eat Maine Lobster Cookbooklets | 1955 Cookbooklets | Maine Dept. of Sea & Shore Fisheries
FOR LOBSTER LOVERS (and Maine Lovers too!), two gorgeous informational pamphlets from the Maine Department of Sea & Shore Fisheries: How to Prepare and How to Eat Maine Lobster! The pamphlets offer lobster cooking tips and dining etiquette along with some traditional Maine lobster recipes.
Published in 1955, the full-color photographs on the covers are just gorgeous, we think they would look great framed! (Note: these would fit in 10" x 8" standard frames with matting.)
• How to Prepare Maine Lobster and How to Eat Maine Lobster
• 1955 Informational/Recipe Pamphlets
• Published by the Maine Department of Sea & Shore Fisheries
• Each measures 8 1/4" x 5 1/4"
• In great conditionoverall
• How to Prepare cover has a slight water stain but it isn't very noticeable
At Bixley, forgotten treasures are looking for a home to call their own. We love the "as is" quality of vintage pieces and hope you do too. Please read our description carefully and take a good look at our photos. We'll do our best to point out any of the bumps and bruises of age.