Vintage Champagne Bottle Christmas Ornament | Circa 1920s | Spun Cotton Ornament
Do you have something special to celebrate this coming holiday season? If so, this rare 1920s/30s champagne bottle ornament may be just the ticket. A blue, spun-cotton bottle with a label that reads CHAMPAGNE 1919 VINTAGE. The top is appears to be wrapped in black paper (some has flaked off - see photos).
• Antique Champagne Bottle Christmas Ornament
• Circa 1920s/1930s
• Measures 2 3/4" tall x 1" in diameter
• In good vintage condition
• Some fading on the bottle
• Some flaking on the paper wrap on the top
At Bixley, forgotten treasures are looking for a home to call their own. We love the "as is" quality of vintage pieces and hope you do too. Please read our description carefully and take a good look at our photos. We'll do our best to point out any of the bumps and bruises of age.