1920 Magnetic Jack Straws by Milton Bradley Company | Antique Pick Up Sticks Game | Great Graphics!
Magnetic Jack Straws was a staple in the Milton Bradley line of games for many years. This is the 1920 edition featuring a crazy "Jack" tangled up in the straws n the cover.
Many of the original "straws" and magnet are still in the box making it playable, but we don't know exactly how many were originally included. The straws in this case are thin metal rods, some plain and some with wooden headings on them. Here's what's in the box...
Straight Straws - 17
Bent Straws - 17
Round Ended Straw - 1
Point Ended Straws - 2
Mallet Ended Straws - 3
• Antique Magnetic Jack Straws Game
• Milton Bradley, 1920
• 40 Straws included in the original box
• Instructions printed on the inside of the box lid
• Box measures 8 1/2" long x 4 1/2" wide x 1" deep
• The box is in remarkably good shape for its age
• Some smudging and a bit of shelf-wear, but no tears
• The straws are in great shape
At Bixley, forgotten treasures are looking for a home to call their own. We love the "as is" quality of vintage pieces and hope you do too. Please read our description carefully and take a good look at our photos. We'll do our best to point out any of the bumps and bruises of age.