Antique Copper Pot | Copper Cauldron | Antique Kitchen
Copper used to be commonly used for cooking. This pot would have hung over an open fire and would have been perfect for cooking soups and stews. Now it makes a beautiful decor piece. We've left the antiqued patina, but it could be polished and cleaned for a shiny look. It would make a wonderful planter or would work great for storing kindling.
• Antique Copper cauldron/cooking pot
• Vintage condition with lots of vintage patina
• Handle swivels to the down position
• Measures 8" in diameter and 5 1/4" deep (not including handle)
• No markings
• We're guessing it's from the 1930s or earlier
• This has definitely been well used - the bottom has been beaten up a bit and corroded, there are small holes in the metal
At Bixley, forgotten treasures are looking for a home to call their own. We love the "as is" quality of vintage pieces and hope you do too. Please read our description carefully and take a good look at our photos. We'll do our best to point out any of the bumps and bruises of age.