Betty Crocker's International Cookbook, 1980 - Classic Recipes From Around the World - Vintage Betty Crocker
A classic Betty Crocker Cookbook from 1980 filled with delicious fare from around the world. Each recipe includes a short description of the dish and how it is traditionally served in its home country.
Recipes run the gamut from appetizers to main meals to desserts including Jamaican Codfish Fritters, Danish Stuffed Duckling, Austrian Egg Cake and hundreds more!
• Betty Crocker's International Cookbook
• Gorgeous photography throughout
• 372 page hardcover book with dust jacket
• Published by Random House, 1980
• Measures 10 1/4" x 8 1/4"
• In great condition
• Binding is nice and tight
• Almost no shelf wear on the hardcovers
• Dust jacket is showing wear and tear along the edges (see our photos)
• Pages are clean and unmarked
At Bixley, forgotten treasures are looking for a home to call their own. We love the "as is" quality of vintage pieces and hope you do too. Please read our description carefully and take a good look at our photos. We'll do our best to point out any of the bumps and bruises of age.
Browse for more great vintage finds here on Bixley or at Bixley on Etsy.