Book of Riddles and More Riddles by Bennett Nerf | 1960/ 1961 | Vintage Children's Riddle Books | Illustrated by Roy McKie
Who always goes to bed with his shoes on?
What goes up when the rain comes down?
Where will the cat be when the lights go out?
Fun and funny brain teasers for beginner readers, Bennett Cerf wrote Book of Riddles and More Riddles for the I Can Read series in 1960 and 1961 with adorable '60s style illustrations by Roy McKie.
Answers: A horse. An umbrella. In the dark.
• Set of 2 Bennett Cerf children's riddle books
• Book of Riddles and More Riddles
• Written by Bennett Cerf
• Published by Random House/I Can Read Series, 1960 & 1961
• Full-color and black & white illustrations by Corinne Malvern
• 64 page linen hardcovers
• Each measures 9 1/4" x 6 5/8"
• In good condition
• Book of Riddles has a distressed front cover
• Some pages have children's pencil marks
At Bixley, forgotten treasures are looking for a home to call their own. We love the "as is" quality of vintage pieces and hope you do too. Please read our description carefully and take a good look at our photos. We'll do our best to point out any of the bumps and bruises of age.