Vintage Parmeco Kitchen Canister | Mid-Century Kitchen Kitsch | Circa 1950s | Vintage Chef Cannister | Bixley Shop
A kitschy touch of Mid-Century for your kitchen, this Parmeco canister sports a dubious chef watching over all the food prep! Removeable red lid, it's great for storage or just to have on display.
• Parmeco Tin Kitchen Canister with classic chef illustration
• Off-white tin with red lid
• Made in Baltimore, MD
• Measures 6" tall x 5" in diameter
• In great vintage condition - imperfections as expected in a tin of this age
• Some paint loss on the lid
• Clean inside
• Please see photographs for more details
At Bixley, forgotten treasures are looking for a home to call their own. We love the "as is" quality of vintage pieces and hope you do too. Please read our description carefully and take a good look at our photos. We'll do our best to point out any of the bumps and bruises of age.